Returns, Delivery, Privacy & Security
Refund / Goods Return Policy
14 days money back from date of invoice. Goods must be in a new and unused condition due to health regulations. Returns may incur a 20% restocking fee. Manufacturing anomalies excepted.
As of 1st July 2017 our returns policy is as follows:
1. Goods must have been purchased directly from HealthSaver Pty Ltd.
2. Our Return Goods Notice Form must be downloaded from the website www.healthsaver.com.au, fully completed and returned with the goods as per the instructions on the form. If you are unable to download the form for any reason please contact us on PH: 1300 767 888 and one can be faxed, emailed or mailed to you.
3. Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or damage. If the product is from the HipSaver, DermaSaver, HeadSaver, LimBo or GelBodies range the goods must not have been worn. All products returned for credit must be in pristine condition with all seals intact. Used, damaged or soiled product will not be accepted.
4. All goods returned to HealthSaver Pty Ltd may be subject to a minimum 20% handling/restocking fee
5. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice
goods returned without the completed Return Goods Notice form
goods returned without original invoice details
goods that were specially procured for you
goods not with their original packaging
goods in an unsaleable condition
6. Any refunds will not be paid until such time as goods returned have been receipted in our warehouse and inspected. Once this is completed a refund amount excluding any restocking fees, freight or other costs will be made. Refunds will not be paid on goods that have been opened, damaged or soiled.
7. Should a HealthSaver product be received which is damaged on arrival, please notify HealthSaver immediately. HealthSaver will replace the product within five working days of its receipt, (although exceptions to this may occur from time to time). Replaced products will be returned in their original packaging. If a product returned as ‘faulty’ is found not to be faulty, you (the customer) will be charged a no-fault fee of $25.00.
8. Exceptions to this policy will be:
Genuine warranty claims returned by you and accepted by us. Warranty claims will be processed as soon as approval is received from the manufacturer. At their discretion goods may be credited, replaced or repaired.
Postage is to be added to price of the goods. Shipping costs for small items per order within Australia is AU$15.95 and carton orders shipping costs will be calculated at the time of ordering. For On-Line orders only, orders of over $100 plus gst are freight free.
Please allow up to 5 days delivery time.
We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us.
We appreciate that the success of our business is largely dependent upon a relationship of trust being established and maintained with past, current and prospective customers, shareholders and other individuals with whom we conduct business. We will therefore continue to collect and manage your personal information with a high degree of diligence and care.
Our aim is to comply at all times with the privacy laws (incorporating the National Privacy Principles) that apply to us. If you have a comment, query or complaint regarding a privacy matter, we encourage you to discuss it with us.
How We Handle Your Personal Information
The following explains the types of personal information we collect and how we handle that information.
Types Of Information Collected and Held By Us
We need to collect some of your personal details to enable us to establish and maintain a relationship with you. We will usually ask for your name, address and other contact details (such as phone, fax and email) so we can communicate with you. In some cases we may also need your credit card details to perform the transaction.
We do not collect certain types of information (such as ethnicity, age, trade or professional association membership or health) without your consent.
How We Collect Your Information
In most cases we collect personal information directly from you. Sometimes we may obtain your information from a credit-reporting agency (in the case of credit to be provided), or a third party acting on your behalf.
When you visit our Website, our Internet Service Provider records information (such as your server address and top level domain name, the type of browser you are using, the date, time and pages accessed) in relation to your visit for statistical purposes. This information is collected as aggregated data and the user remains anonymous.
How We Protect Your Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your information remains secure, and to prevent unauthorised access to your information. Although we endeavor to ensure that all personal information kept by us remains accurate, we also depend on you to tell us of any changes to your details.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received via this Website remains secure within our systems. We are regularly reviewing developments in online security, however users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet. All of the information you provide via our ordering system is protected.
Our Use Of Your Information
Generally we only use or disclose your information where necessary and in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested. We may also use it for the Group's internal business purposes such as research and product development, and for assessing your future applications for products or services provided by us. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
When you send us an email, the contents and your email address are used only for the purpose for which they were provided. We do not retain this information unless you consent or we believe we have a legal requirement to do so.
Liability Protection For Unauthorised Use
While each financial institution in Australia that enters into a contract with you to provide you with a credit card does so on particular terms, your liability for unauthorised transactions is often similar across institutions.
In general, major banks will not hold you liable for any unauthorised use that you have not caused or contributed to.
Often, liability for unauthorised use is limited to $50.00. Of course, banks require you to notify them immediately if you become aware of the credit card being misused, lost or stolen so that they can limit their own liability under this policy. Be certain to check the terms and conditions, and your responsibilities, regarding your holding a credit card with your bank or credit card provider.
Still don't want to use your credit card on the Internet?
We understand with cutting edge technology people are sometimes a little hesitant. No problem. Just email us your order so we can hold the goods for you and post us a cheque or money order.
Access to Your Information, Queries and Complaints
If you have a query, comment or complaint about privacy, or wish to access your personal information, please contact our office through the "contact us" page and we will assist where possible.
This document is correct as at June 2016. We are regularly reviewing our compliance with our privacy obligations. This document will be updated from time to time to reflect any changes in our approach to privacy or information handling practices.
All currency transactions are in Australian Dollars, and all prices quoted are inclusive of GST where applicable